Our room was very nice, clean, with comfortable beds and a nice flatscreen TV. We had a great, very quiet, nights sleep, considering it was New Years Eve, that was pretty impressive. The lobby was huge, and wifi was fast. The breakfast room was large, we didn't get a chance to eat since we had an early morning flight but we were able to grab some fruit and muffins. My only complaint was that when we arrived at 4:15 after being told check-in was at 4:00, our room was not ready and we did have to wait, other than that I would have given them an excellent review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Best Western Hallandale, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western