After a $35 taxi ride from the airport, we arrived at the hotel. I had called earlier in the week to see if I could get a room that wasn't located in the west wing as earlier reviews had identified that it was very noisy. Because I had booked the room through Hotwire, the west wing was all that was available to me regardless of whether the hotel was full or not. Those people booking throught the Best Western website were able to access the quieter rooms. Despite a sleeping pill and ear plugs, I didn't get much sleep! Descriptions of the noise from the on-ramp to the highway in other reviews are quite accurate! Having said all this, the hotel was clean and breakfast was decent.
I don't think that I would book here again if in the area. I would prefer a hotel that was quieter, closer to the airport and definitely had an airport shuttle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Best Western Hallandale, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western