“Best food I had in FL!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
New Jersey
“Best food I had in FL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is ABSOLUTELY delicious and the service is fast and friendly. The Churrasco Steak and the Ropa Vieja are some of the best that I ever had the pleasure of eating. Visiting Padrino's during my time in Hallandale was one of the highlights of my trip! I cannot wait to return to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“excellent quality and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Friendly staff and very down to earth and casual family restaurant. Kids were eating there and they have high chairs. the food was fantastic. I had plantain chlps and empanadas. they were home made and delicious. for main dish, I had lamb shank braised in red wine and my husband had corvino-a wild sea bass. the lamb was delicious and my husband enjoyed his fish a great deal. the dessert was an unbelievable flan. all in all a really great cuban restaurant with authentic food. would go back any time. one of my friends went back a couple of nights in a row just for the flan. If you are in Hollywood, Florida, and you're looking for affordable and excellent cuban food, this is a great place to go.I am very glad I went there.

Visited January 2014
USA
“Best Meal Anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

If I was going to the electric chair tomorrow this would be the meal that I would want to have before they throw the switch.

I frequent Padrino's only 1-2 times a year because I live in Connecticut. I always have the Bistec de Pollo, Black Beans, White Rice and Maduros. I also order Tostones which comes with Mojo dipping sauce. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip: Lunch Menu is cheaper than Dinner Menu and is the same size. Lunch is served till 4 p.m. This location is close to the beaches and across the street from Wal-Mart.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Linden, New Jersey
“Excellent food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is great, authentic cuban food. Prices are great too. They have a liquor license and I must recommend the Mojitos. Great inexpensive take out too.

Visited October 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Awesome food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

First time here and the food was great and so was the service. They have a nice lunch buffet and the prices are reasonable. We will for sure be back the next time we are down from Seattle again.