“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
St. Augustine, United States
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for business. The front desk staff was very courteous and we received excellent service. Yard House in walking distance nearby had great happy hour specials. Price seemed high for the area, but would recommend to others overall.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

As a Diamond HH member I stay at Hampton Inns all year long and this is certainly in the top 5%! Room was clean and the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the bathroom was a little dated and the toilet seat is actually almost yellow - gross. But other than that my stay was great and I will be staying here again.

Stayed July 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Hampton Inn Hallandale is a great choice for families on vacation and business travellers alike. Conveniently located close to Aventura mall and many local attractions (Gulf Stream Casino is just across US1) it provides high quality service.
We were given an early check in, a late check out and very personal treatment all along our stay. The housekeeping manager even spoiled us with some of their 'afternoon cookies" that she separated for us so that we could try them after a long day at the beach.
As we are recurrent guests we see their improvements visit after visit. and the hotel staff does care.
If you are not interested in staying at a beachfront hotel or if you do not want to pay parking fees do not doubt it. It will surely make a great stay.

Eagleville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was a one night stay for business travel, but I wish I had been able to stay longer. The room was very quiet and comfortable and the staff was excellent. Conveniently located very near Aventura Hospital. I will definitely return to the Hampton Inn when traveling in this area.

port st lucie florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was my first time staying in Hampton Inn. Stayed there July 18-20th I was hesitant about this hotel but to my pleasant surprise it was great, The staff friendly and very professional they made sure our stay was a positive one. The rooms clean no foul smell, good breakfast great waffles and fresh cut fruits, coffee and tea always available, warm cookies in the evenings. The staff had good interaction with each other and that made for an overall great attitudes to the guess. Front desk and housekeeping A+. The only negative is I wish the hotel was bigger with more space in the breakfast room, larger lobby and AC in the halls and elevators

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel in itself is fine. I generally really like Hampton Inn in Georgia and Florida. Went to the FL location for work with several colleagues. We've spent thousands of dollars here this week for rooms and conference room. The day clerk was wonderful, I asked her name and I believe it was Odiessa. The evening clerk however, Lanimar, was a horror. She was so dismissive, she went behind the wall at the front desk almost everytime we approached, and we would have to wait for her to return to even ask what we needed. We had to fly in two more colleagues who arrived at 1am and asked her for a luggage trolly. She told them, "they're all over the place, on different floors and so on, you'll just have to look around." Are you kidding me?! When I asked the morning person, I found out that the rude lady is actually a desk supervisor! Outraged. We've spent more than 10,000 dollars here this week easily and you can't find a luggage trolly? I won't be staying again. It was shocking, and I hate to say this because I actually prefer Hampton Inn, but it goes to show how one person can smudge your reputation. I will throw out there that everyone else was great, and if it wasn't for that one lady I would have rated highest possible. Hampton Inn, if you're reading this, I'm pretty sure about her name, she's a Caucasian woman with glasses that was working in the evenings. Thank you-

Room Tip: you may have a better view if you choose a room on the same side as the walk in lobby, you would hav...
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was a nice hotel. We were down for family reunion and stayed here. Nice amenities. Free WiFi. Good location, it's a across the street from Gulfstream race tract and casinos. Fridge and microwave in the room. Of course, hot breakfast every morning. Unlike some hotels, this one had two waffle makers. One of which was for mini waffles. Perfect for kid sharing! In the lobby, they had free coffee, tea and fruit water (ice water with fruit floating in it that differed day to day with whoever that made it's mood). Also at 7 they offered homemade (?) cookies at the desk. After my son decided that he did not like oatmeal raisin cookies, a very nice girl substituted a pack of oreos at no charge.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!