“Lovely, friendly hotel in great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Lovely, friendly hotel in great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying here in June for 4 nights. I was visiting Florida, found Miami too expensive and wanted to be outside the city - Hallandale looked good on my map and I sought out a nearby Hilton chain, and this came up. I booked in at an amazingly reasonable rate and was half-expecting somewhere a little run-down or out of the way. I was wrong - this is a lovely, well-kept hotel in an excellent location.

There is ample free parking, a nice outdoor pool (my room, 211, overlooked the pool) and the place is well kept. I found the staff here really friendly - always ready for a chat and to wish me a good day on the way out.

The casino is opposite, if that's your sort of thing, and the beach is a drive of a couple of minutes - it's a really nice beach too, with cheap parking in an underground lot. Aventura Mall is a short drive and there are lots of eateries close by. I loved the fact I could be in Miami Beach in half an hour yet be able to escape from it all and come back to my cosy hotel at night.

Breakfast was the usual excellent Hampton offerings and I liked the fact you could grab a breakfast to go.

Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms overlooking the pool if you light to go to bed early - there is piped music and people t...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
New City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Hallandale Beach, Florida. The hotel is centrally located to many attractions and right across the street from Gulfstream Casino. The hotel staff was fantastic. The hot breakfast was excellent and they even had a to-to breakfast for those than could not partake in the hot breakfast. The room was large and attractively decorated. A definite must if you want to be by the beach.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Shalimar, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Attending a conference at the Westin and left it too late to get a room. Booked into the Hampton Inn not expecting much. Great hotel! Staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful. Room was superb for the money - in fact, the room was pretty good if it had been more money.
Close to the airport, close to shopping.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Brasilia, DF
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Spacious rooms and good quality services. At least you’ll get a good night of sleep if you intend to stay here for the outlets or as a night stand during your trip or while waiting for your cruise. Well, probably you won’t have a great view from your window, or luxury amenities, but for sure you’ll have an affordable staying.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I liked the hotel because its located less than 8-miles away from the FLL airport, less than 4-miles away from the beach and it is across from the Gulfstream Casino and Racetrack! There is also a village inside the Gulfstream where you can find different clothing stores, restaurants and bars. My team had our meeting in the Yard House and so I'll recommend that place to eat and drink. The hotel itself is clean, offers a free breakfast and the staff is very nice and helpful.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I bought 3 itens at amazon to be shipped to hotel. When I got at front desk, I was informed that my order had not been delievered yet, but, at amazon order status its was.

In the next 2 days I keept asking the receptionist for my itens. For my surprise, I could check by an Amazon email, the employeers names who received my packages 3 days ago. With that on hands, I put the receptionist on the frontfire.My itens were there from thevery beginning, they gave me an excuse that did a mistake with my Last name. COME ON! THEY ACTUALLY TRIED TO STAY WITH MY STUFF! DO NOT TRUST ON THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed July 2011
Tina K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience in regards to your packages being delivered to our hotel. We provide this service to many of our guests and I was surprised to hear of your complaint. After my research, I was advised that you are correct and the main problem was that the name on the packages didn’t match the registered guest name.

As always we are very happy to assist our guest with this service and as such we have shipping and receiving policies in place that help guarantee the safety of your belongings.

The steps for this procedure are as follows:

1. Main Receiver on Address Label: Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach ~ Aventura
2. 2nd Line of Address Label: Attention To: must be the name of the registered guest signing for packages upon check in at the hotel.
3. Hotel Address: 1000 South Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
4. At check in we require that the registered guest also have a copy of the tracking numbers just in case the company neglects to put the guest name on the outside of the package.
5. During check-in process, registered guest will be required to show proof of identification which again must match the name on the actual package and finally to sign our package log that they took possession of their shipments.

Again, I apologize that this process did not go smoothly for you and assure you that any delay in getting your packages was only due to ensuring that we released them to the correct individual.

As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit.
Hopatcong, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and were very pleased with the hotel. The location was near malls, restaurants, entertainment and more. The staff was helpful and friendly. Worked great for us!

Room Tip: Ask for room with no connecting door
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!