“Incredibly Fresh and tasty!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: just opened
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Incredibly Fresh and tasty!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Do not miss this place if you like good Mexican food! They bill as a gourmet Mexican restaurant and they are right on the mark. We had fresh guacamole made tableside and one of the best margaritas I have ever had. I had grilled salmon with a chimichurri sauce and my husband had the Carne Asada with a cheese enchilada. Everything from the fresh-made salsas and perfectly marinated and grilled steak was excellent. Oscar provided impeccable service. We will be back!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indiana
“Fresh and fantastic,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Once you figure parking out, the rest is a breeze. The varied menus of both food and drink is great. We particularly enjoyed the tableside preparation of specacular guacamole! The resturant is very good and very busy.. Would recommend calling head for a table.

Los Angeles, California
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went here for lunch and then another time for dinner. Both time we enjoyed the place and dishes were excellent. Steven C. our waiter was very professional and very friendly and he also made a special extra sauce for us to dip the chips. We had great margaritas. I had beef fajitas and my husband had carne asada. Everything was tasty!
We can't wait to have lunch/dinner here again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Not a good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I was in the mood for Mexican food so I decided to try this. Big mistake if you want Mexican food.
Very expensive for the food quality. Three blocks away there is a wonderful Mexican restaurant where quality super exceeds the price.

Tampa, Florida
“Delicious addition to great venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent mexican food, Great authentic chips and salsa. Margarita was fantastic. Sit at the bar for insider tips on the races. The steak and chili relleno dish was as good as I've had anywhere, Loaded with cheese and shrimp and tremendous guacamole drizzed over the steak. If you find better please let me know.I was very impressed with the whole setup at Gulfstream park, add in a great restuarant and a little shopping and I'll be back for another weekend trip.

• Visited January 2013