“no place better for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“no place better for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I eat breakfast here once a week. The other day, their computer went down and they couldn't take my card. I offered to leave collateral and come back later in the day to pay. They wouldn't hear of it. They said pay next time I came in. I went back that afternoon with cash (by then the computer was back up and I didn't have to) and left a big tip. Food is delicious, staff is awesome. They are open all day, but I have only had breakfast here. I don't doubt I would be happy with anything I got, though.

Visited March 2014

Milwaukee, WI
“Feels Like Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We have been visiting Stella's for breakfast for the past 5 years whenever we are at our 2nd home in Florida. We were thrilled to see that they added dinner a few nights a week. If you are looking for excellent, fresh food at extremely reasonable prices served by staff that treat you like friend or family this is the place!

Tierra Verde, FL
“Wonderful "Old Florida" Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Love Stella's! Has that Old Florida feel that you just can't find anymore. A place the locals enjoy, so you know it is good. There are outdoor tables and you can bring your dog. Staff is extremely friendly and they will take good care of you. Don't miss this little gem.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport, Florida
“I MOVED to Gulfport because of Stella's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Came for a Thanksgiving week with my family and ate three breakfasts at Stella's. The first visit showed me what a relaxing lifestyle was possible so far from my usual offices. By the second visit, I'd started looking at real estate ads! Needless to say, the third visit to Stella's was to celebrate finding a wonderful condo to call my new "home"! I promise this is a true story. I wanted what Gulfport offers as a result of my visits to Stella's and all the fans they serve every day. And, yes, the food is great, well priced, and the coffee is fantastic!

Visited January 2014
Storrs, CT
“Very Busy for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great breakfast selection....the crowds are here for good reason.
Friendly service...locals have their mugs on the wall.

Visited January 2014