“Awesome location, great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Creating a unique and fun environment where you can come as you are. Providing excellent quality food, creative daily specials, generous portions at a reasonable price with superior service and a view to relax and unwind.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Awesome location, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went kayaking and ended up pulling in near the Gulfport Pier. We sat on the swing and relaxed and when we got hungry, we decided to go to O'Maddy's. It was a Saturday morning and there wasn't much of a crowd. We picked a great table and the waitress was fast, friendly and helpful. Our food came pretty fast and the portions were huge. I ordered the hangover burger and fries. My husband and I could have shared that and been full. The burger was fantastic, the fries were a tad bit salty, but still very good and the drink... Well, I ordered a pomegranate martini and it was pretty strong, so strong in fact, that I had to have more juice added and it poured over ice. My husband and I will certainly be back and probably with friends and in the evening to catch a sunset. I would definitely recommend this as a great place to enjoy a meal and great view.

Sebring, Florida
“Location, Location, Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Situated right on Boca Ciego Bay, with a great view & plenty of nearby parking, O'Maddy's has a perfect location. Unfortunately that's about the only thing going for it ! Food is overpriced, the service mediocre & our lunch was disappointing. Chicken sandwich was tough, dry & overcooked plus the french fries were tasteless. Wilted lettuce & a bland tomato topped off my sandwich, & the dill pickle turned out to be the best thing on the plate. My wife's "cordon bleu" wrap was a little better, but not much. This is a tourist trap in the waterfront district & there's at least 4 other places within 2 blocks that are head & shoulders better when it comes to food & service. Go to O'Maddy's to drink, or for Karaeoke, but don't go for lunch or dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“Food and atmosphere great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful bar and restaurant in a wonderful town. Food is great. Drinks are cold. The only issue ever is they seem to hire the grouchiest, grumpiest hostesses on earth. You could show up on a Tuesday with two people sitting at tables and one of OMaddy's charm school dropouts will tell you its 45 minutes to get a table while she suffers through adding your name to the list.

Visited July 2013
florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a great little hide-a-way in Gulfport with outside/inside seating that was recommended by a friend who lives there. We sat outside and the chairs were very comfortable. We thought the smokers would bother us but I guess the wind was blowing the other way. The only smoke was coming from a cigar smoker at the bar. Food was excellent - I had the lobster blt which was excellent, others ordered shrimp roll & the special which was clams. All excellent. Overlooking the water & pier - excellent view. I imagine it is a lively place at night. Great menu with lots of choices.

“None Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had the best Chimichunga at O'Maddys yesterday I have ever tasted. The other members in my party had equally as delicious lunch as I did. Kudos to the chef. The service was great. I would go back again and plan to before my trip is over.