“My new favorite restaurant...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Groveland
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“My new favorite restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I love off the beaten path restaurants and my family and I have tried plenty but none compare to this place. The atmosphere is very calm. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The menu is beyond amazing and the food even better. I enjoyed the fried quail and the fried alligator and it was the best I have ever had. The kids enjoyed the food and the scenery inside the restaurant as well. Full of mounted wildlife. A great country feel and amazing country eating. We will be returning as often as we can make it.

Southampton, Canada
“Wow! This restaurant is really good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Who was expecting fine food in Groveland, particularly at such excellent prices. This was my second visit to and I will be back. The weather has been cool here so a nice hot soup was called for today. Excellent.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We often visit Redwings whenever we visit from the UK. We have lost count on the number of times we have consistently received an excellent meal. Never disappointed and never judge a book by it's cover!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, FL
“Great sandwiches and salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I just went to Red Wing for my second meal. The first time I experienced their staples -- crab cakes, fried green tomatoes, and a burger. This time I opted for one of their salads with a their reuben. I was not disappointed. The raspberry vinaigrette was perfectly balanced. Service was great too.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Food EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Crystal , our server, was priceless. I have visited 5 star restaurants and have never been treated better than she treated our table! There were 8 of us and we all tried something different so we could taste other dishes, the menu is just that unique! I had the black and bleu steak and have NEVER had anything that tasted so amazingly delicious! The venison and duck were so good that my friend ( who does not usually eat either) ordered the venison on her next visit!! Everything is really something to write home about at this little restaurant! I will eat here everytime I am in Central Florida!

Visited October 2013