“Never again” 1 of 5 stars

Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I brought my girlfriend here, as I remembered it as quaint with good food and service. It's still quaint, but that's all that's the same.

We had a simple order; coffee, tea and ambrosia. The teapot contained lukewarm water. As my girlfriend later said "how can you mess up hot water?". By not heating it sufficiently. The coffee was also lukewarm, frankly just this side of cold.

My girlfriend takes her tea with milk. Our server said they didn't have any. Really? A restaurant that had NO milk? I find that hard to believe.

The ambrosia was "marshmallow soup", again in the words of my girlfriend. At close to $11, you'd think they'd at least make an effort.

I don't know what happened to this place, but save your money. There are so many better places in Miami that deserve your business. The food is unacceptable, the prices are out of line for such poor quality, and the service was lackluster at best.

What a shame. It was once a very nice place.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Ray G

Cutler Bay, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent slice of history”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This used to be where railroad workers lived. Today it is little shops full of unique items. There is an antique shop, a tea house, a salon, pet store, food stand. It is a place for OUtdoors Weddings and has a small chapel. Plus about 40 raccoon live by the antique shop. Come on out and browse, stay for dinner have lunch. They usually have live music on the weekends.

Visited February 2012
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Family Outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Cauley Square is a great day place to visit! Everyone is so polite. My family and I enjoyed our walk around exploring all of Cauley Square’s shops. From the Aviary to the Tea Room Restaurant Cauley Square makes for an amazing family outing.

Visited October 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rip OFF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Place has great food for a personal visit . Just don't have an event there. Nobody knows what they're doing, they promise you things to have you pay first and once you pay, everything changes. I basically paid $14 per person to sit in the tea room and each person had to pay for their food. They told me the place was going to be decorated for the event and when i arrived 45 mins before the event, nothing was ready. No decorations, dirty. Staff didn't even know that there was going to be an event going on. They offered to give me a different room because ours was clearly not ready. But they said there was going to be an event there and they didn't even show up. I doubt they paid and didn't show up. I feel i got taken advantage of and they will never see my face again.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jenny J
Miami, Florida
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Another Time, Another Era”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

A visit to Cauley Square is like a step back into time. The shops are cute, the area is unique. A lunch at the Victorian Tea house would complete your visit. The square hosts arts and crafts fairs and antique car shows several times during the year.

Visited February 2012