The hotel itself is nothing to get too excited about, but it's clean and the room was spacious. The front desk staff was very friendly and I got a call from them after I'd been in the room for an hour or 2 asking if everything was OK. That's something I'm not used to - it was a nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gainesville University Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville University Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn University Center is surrounded on all sides by the University of Florida, local shops & boutiques, restaurants, in 'the Heart of Gainesville.' This 6 story 'almost on campus' city landmark offers a roof-top swimming pool surrounded by 14,000 sq. ft. of 'sunning' space. The fitness room is located adjacent to the pool on the third floor. Complimentary transportation is provided to the airport and local hospitals daily from 7am-11pm. Free High-speed Wireless Internet service, In-room movies, are available in all rooms. The hotel offers an open and spacious lobby with open business center. The hotel has also recently completed the Holiday Inn Relaunch and features luxury linens, fresh pillow selection, and new signage. The restaurant is open 7 days a week serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Gainesville University Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.