I stayed at the hotel on November 6, 2012. The best part of the experience was the shuttle service to and from the airport, and also to my business meeting nearby. It seems that more and more hotels no longer offer this service, so it was a welcomed plus. The driver both days, Robert, is to be commended for excellent customer service. He looked professional, acted professionally, was very prompt, and just a nice person. I will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gainesville University Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gainesville University Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn University Center is surrounded on all sides by the University of Florida, local shops & boutiques, restaurants, in 'the Heart of Gainesville.' This 6 story 'almost on campus' city landmark offers a roof-top swimming pool surrounded by 14,000 sq. ft. of 'sunning' space. The fitness room is located adjacent to the pool on the third floor. Complimentary transportation is provided to the airport and local hospitals daily from 7am-11pm. Free High-speed Wireless Internet service, In-room movies, are available in all rooms. The hotel offers an open and spacious lobby with open business center. The hotel has also recently completed the Holiday Inn Relaunch and features luxury linens, fresh pillow selection, and new signage. The restaurant is open 7 days a week serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Gainesville University Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.