This was absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The people were short, not accommodating. People that looked like transients hanging around the outside at all hours smoking and talking. Did not feel safe. Unsanitary, carpet filthy, room smelled terrible, had to have front desk come and spray freshener. Bed questionable and worn smelled like the rest of the room. No service for linens and sheets and was told we only do that once a week!!!!! The interior was despicable rusty faucets and toilet, walls and doors were filthy both inside and out. It hadn't been painted in decades, the smell of pet urine was hideous, stains on chairs that you would not dare sit in. The sprinkler head had no cover in the ceiling, and concern of a hidden camera was real. Clerk said manager would call and fix, never a call never an attempt to resolve. We have pictures and are willing to share with you staff. We were charged an exorbitant rate because of dates normal price $64.00 our cost $175.00 per night 2 night minimum. Absolutely ridiculous. Claim to have breakfast, actually consisted of coffee, and a prepackaged breakfast bar, stale muffins and a couple of oranges in a cabinet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Extended Stay America Gainesville
- Extended Stay Gainesville
- Gainesville Extended Stay