My daughter & I are in Gainesville because our GSD is having cancer treatment done at the UF Small Animal Hospital... The minute I walked in the room yesterday, I wanted to leave & find another hotel because it is so DIRTY!! It is my second night, (& most definitely my LAST) & I want to CRY because I hate my hotel room so much! I am tempted to drive home to Tampa & just drive back tomorrow!! It is beyond filthy!! There are stains all over the carpet, a nasty hair stuck to the ceiling in the bathroom, a layer of dust on a ledge in the shower, and the kitchen, idk even where to begin!! The towels are miserably small, thin & rough, and we were provided with two of the tiniest bars of soap - bust honestly, that is the least of my problems with this room! I don't want to touch ANYTHING bc it is all so gross! If I could give it a ZERO rating, I would!
My daughter & I will be coming back to Gainseville next week, but most definitely NOT to this hotel! I will never stay in ANY Extended Stay America EVER AGAIN!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Extended Stay America Gainesville
- Extended Stay Gainesville
- Gainesville Extended Stay