Spent a week here. Room was large (approx.12x25), well maintained and clean. Some slight stains on rug near the bath and two cigarette burns in bath (in a non-smoking room). Staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of parking. Rooms were a bit noisy so try for a room at the front of the hotel, the backside faces I 75. Bed was perfect, not too hard or soft. Location couldn't have been better, every chain restaurant you could desire within a mile. The UofF museums are only a couple of miles away. Discounts for a week or a month for snowbirds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Extended Stay America Gainesville
- Extended Stay Gainesville
- Gainesville Extended Stay