Due to my job requiring me to stay in hotels that accept CLC, I chose this hotel for a one night stay. This hotel rates in the 5 WORSE hotels I have stayed in during my 35 years of traveling on my job. The property itself is depressing looking. The elevator smelled so bad (like melted plastic) that I took the stairs. My room was dimly lit, ragged, and had an odor of mold. The parking lot was scary to walk in at night due to the poor lighting. Even the stairwells had lights out (tough to navigate at night). The walkways were filthy and cracking in many places.
Spend a couple of bucks more and stay at the numerous other properties on the same street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Gainesville - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Extended Stay America Gainesville
- Extended Stay Gainesville
- Gainesville Extended Stay