“Will Definitely stay here again..” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
“Will Definitely stay here again..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Loved the hotel! Great price, great room, great location! I was shocked at how low the rates were for the rooms. The staff were very courteous and attentive. I would definitely stay here again, I highly recommend it to any travelers.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Gainesville.

SC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I booked this hotel via Wyndham on-line. It looked too good to be true with a fridge, microwave, wifi, free breakfast, all for a great price. Plus it had a 3.5 star rating here at TripAdvisor. On arriving, I was told that my room was on the 3rd floor and there was no elevator. If I wanted the 1st floor, it would cost more money. Once in my "no smoking" room I found that it smelled of smoke. Guess what, the smoking and non-smoking rooms were intermixed all the way down the hall, so the smell of smoke was everywhere. Turning on the a/c full blast helped some. That night I woke up after about 1.5 hours with a bad back ache. It turned out that the mattresses on both double beds were in really bad shape and should have been replaced long ago. Finally, down to breakfast in the morning. It was very limited with only a waffle maker to make it "special".

I usually don't mind going with a budget hotel, but this one is really bad. I won't be coming back here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank jec22
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. All of our rooms have recently been updated. We do our best to accomodate as many people as possible with our different room types.

Travelers are raving about these Gainesville hotels

NAVARRE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My room smelled horrible and the screen was ripped in half for the window allowing bugs in if I decided to open my window. The place was noisy and when I inititally checked in there was garbage everywhere and stains and bed sheets unmade even though the lady at check in said it was made. That really turned me off that they arent on point. Definitely never returning or recommending anyone to stay there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay here. I was surprised to read your review. As a Super 8 Pride property we do our best to be above brand standards. I will certainly speak with the staff regarding your concerns.
Clarkesville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night on our way to Naples. Brandon (at the front desk) was extremely nice and helpful! We were glad to find a nice price for the night. The room was clean, beds were comfy, and the bathroom was small, but clean. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, especially the waffles, and if we are in Gainesville again, we would definitely consider this super 8. Good experience overall!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Im glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! As a Super 8 Pride Property we take great pride our customer service! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to gainesville