“quality for the cost” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Gainesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4202 SW 40th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32608   |
Ranked #20 of 44 hotels in Gainesville

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Front desk helpful.
Rooms cleans.
A/C working.
Internet fast.
Room confortable.
Location very safe and pleasant.
Many locals to eat,and supermarkets in avenue.
Continental breakfast very nice.
Only thing ,my shower broken(no water) in the morning ,and I told to front desk 6:30 am until 8:00 nobody fix the problem.
Make my check out and go without shower .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
I was happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel satisfactory to your needs. I was sorry to see you had a problem with the shower. I will be sure to speak with our staff regarding this issue. We hope to see you on your next trip through Gainesville.
Idaho Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I love staying at Super8, it's my second home. People that are working there are so friendly, rooms are clean and have breakfast. I think that you are getting more then you are paying. I am a super clean person and I am always checking my room before I even use anything but I do not have to do it at Super 8. I just want to thank everybody who works there and does their job with a pride.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us here! As a Super 8 Pride property we strive to make every guest feel like this is their home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm in Gainesville for business, 3 nights a week for next 3 months, and I made SUPER 8 Gainesville my "second home".
Rooms are nice and quiet, bathrooms in some rooms I stayed need some work but no major problem. A/C just a little loud but it's not central A/C so that's normal. All this is not important to me, because costumer service is so good and friendly that this minor problems are just not important. Breakfast excellent. Need refrigerator and microwave in every room.
The only BIG PROBLEM I have every week I stay is free WiFi. Yes it's free but do not work all the time, I work at work then another 8 hours in the room on my computer sending large amount of data, and having problem with WiFi is the biggest problem to me. WiFi is hard to set up on Windows, it's spotty and unstable, one time is excellent the other time is less then any, so connecting with programs to remotely control you other PCs is very hard. PLEASE FIX IT.

Room Tip: Call before you book on line, costumer service excellent, they will work with you on every thing you...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
We are glad to hear that we are your home away from home. As a Super 8 Pride property we do our best to stay at the highest level of service. We are always working on ways to improve our property so we may gain loyal guests such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Super 8 Gainesville? Share your experiences!