“I can't stop coming back :-)” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Gainesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4202 SW 40th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32608   |
Ranked #20 of 44 hotels in Gainesville
Orlando, Florida
“I can't stop coming back :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm in Gainesville for business, 3 nights a week for next 3 months, and I made SUPER 8 Gainesville my "second home".
Rooms are nice and quiet, bathrooms in some rooms I stayed need some work but no major problem. A/C just a little loud but it's not central A/C so that's normal. All this is not important to me, because costumer service is so good and friendly that this minor problems are just not important. Breakfast excellent. Need refrigerator and microwave in every room.
The only BIG PROBLEM I have every week I stay is free WiFi. Yes it's free but do not work all the time, I work at work then another 8 hours in the room on my computer sending large amount of data, and having problem with WiFi is the biggest problem to me. WiFi is hard to set up on Windows, it's spotty and unstable, one time is excellent the other time is less then any, so connecting with programs to remotely control you other PCs is very hard. PLEASE FIX IT.

Room Tip: Call before you book on line, costumer service excellent, they will work with you on every thing you...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
We are glad to hear that we are your home away from home. As a Super 8 Pride property we do our best to stay at the highest level of service. We are always working on ways to improve our property so we may gain loyal guests such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
POMPANO BEACH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Overall I was satisfied with hotel. Wish the A/C was quieter and did not have issue with getting milk during breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We are happy to see you were satisfied with your stay with us. We do tend to have a busy morning and do our best to take care of all our guests, whether its restocking breakfast, answering the phone or checking our guests out. We hope to see you on your next trip to Gainesville.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for the Gator v USC. Check in easy, room clean, excellent location and value. The staff was awesome! Especially Kim Schuyler... I left my iPad in the room and she found it and communicated with me to get it back to me in Texas! Awesome!!!

• Stayed October 2012
super8gainesville, Manager at Super 8 Gainesville, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to go above and beyond for our guests. I am happy that our staff was able to make a great impression on you. We hope to see you again soon!
BLACKSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Me and some guys came down to Gainesville to see the Gamecocks play. Though we lost the game, we still had fun and enjoyed the comfortable rooms at Super 8!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you choose our hotel again on your next trip to Gainesville.

Been to Super 8 Gainesville? Share your experiences!