We've stayed in this hotel 7 times visiting family in Gainesville, and we think it's excellent . The staff always goes out of the way to take care of us, and they usually upgrade us to a very spacious and comfortable suite. It's in a good location, convenient for restaurants, theaters, shops, etc. It's very clean and has a fresh smell. The breakfast serving room is small but there's plenty of seating. We highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.