I had to change rooms several times for various reasons (too close to ice/vending machines and second room had a broken commode). The front desk was very understanding and I had no problems getting a new room. The third room was perfect. The staff was so nice and I had no complaints. Later that evening I accidentally locked myself out of my room... the front desk and I had a good chuckle at the fact they remembered me and my room number.
It happened to be Valentine's Day and I missed a celebration in the lobby, but they left the goodies out a little longer and I had a chance to enjoy some of the fruit and chocolate. What a nice place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.