This hotel is currently (Feb. 2013) undergoing renovation, however, while evidence of the ongoing renovation is present it did not hamper our stay in any fashion.
The hotel has all the amenities of a typical Hampton Inn. The facilities were very nice, the rooms we had were clean, well furnished and very attractive. There were plenty of outlets for electrical components and the wireless internet worked flawlessly. The individuals at the desk were very kind and helpful.
All in all, a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.