This is my second time here and staying at the Paramount Plaza Hotel in Gainesville Florida.
My first visit from California was pretty cool with a nice relaxing room by the poolside...great staff who worked the breakfast brunch at that time...my room was 1111 by the poolside area with an excellent view of the lake. (not sure of the name of the lake)
This time I'm back at the same hotel, same room and under new management with current hired staff which is a double plus because the accomodations are just high quality in service which is what I look for. Now that I've relocated to Florida from California, hospitality is HUGE in my life. So huge I've inquired about a job with the Assistant Manager Richard who is top notch accomodating and because of that, I now want to become part of his/their team in assisting others, guests, co-workers, etc..I would be fortunate to come back and stay again, and/or work here with an never ending reaching top quality service and hospitality....YOU GOT MY VOTE GUYS! Thanks for your time and attention - Sincerely, Anita M.Ochoa
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Paramount Plaza Hotel Gainesville
- Paramount Plaza Hotel
- Paramount Gainesville
- Gainesville Paramount
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paramount Plaza Hotel and Conference Center stands out amongst the best accommodations in Gainesville, Florida. Bordered by the picturesque Bivens Arm Lake Nature Preserve, the hotel is Gainesville's only lakefront hotel, offering a taste of Florida the way it used to be. Currently being renovated in 2012-13 the Paramount Plaza Hotel & Conference Center offers full service Gainesville hotel lodging at surprisingly affordable rates. Convenient Gainesville Hotel Location The Paramount Plaza is ideally located only minutes from Gainesville's most important and popular attractions and venues, such as the University of Florida, the Butterfly Rain forest, Paynes Prarie State Park, the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and Shands Teaching Hospital at The University of Florida. The hotel is a short drive North of historic Micanopy and antique shopping, and just a few miles from downtown Gainesville. Each of our 197 large NON-SMOKING, comfortable guest rooms and suites are designed to meet your Gainesville accommodation needs. Our guest rooms are larger than most hotels in the area, which leaves you with plenty of space to create your home away from home. In-room guest amenities include coffeemakers, wireless internet access, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Unwind on one of our comfortable pillow-top beds and catch up on your relaxation with remote controlled cable television. The Paramount Plaza offers free shuttle services from 730am to 530pm daily upon scheduling at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Paramount Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.