Arrived at this hotel as it was getting dark. Went to the room and then straight out for a meal. On our return put on the lights and the room looked grubby. Well we were tired and it was only for 1 night. Looked for the coffee maker and couldn't find one so decided to boil a cup of water in the microwave. As I opened the door the smell was disgusting. There was a coating of old dried food spattered on the back and top of the microwave. Judging by the amount I wonder when or if it had ever been cleaned. Can you imagine if it had dripped or dropped in to the cup. Salmonella for sure. My husband turned on the air conditioning unit (wondered why it was not on as it had been 95+ that day) There was no top cover on the unit and the noise and smell (something rotten? ) was overpowering. There must have been a quarter inch of dust in there. I went straight to reception to complain. The asian lady (wife of the manager) said we could move to another room that was booked but the man wouldn't be arriving till later (there was a ball game on) I insisted that she come and look at the problems which she did very reluctantly and seemed totally unconcerned by them. She said to give her 15 minutes. When we got to the second room this was better. Air con worked, coffee maker, and a fresh smell of cleaning detergent in the microwave (15 mins of cleaning?) Lord help the man who got our 1st room. The next morning went to check out and the smell of curry in the reception made your eyes water it was so pungeant. I commented on the room again and the manager and his wife seemed to not give a damn and just smiled and shrugged their shoulders at our comments. This hotel is a health hazard. NEVER again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.