“Surprisingly good service and comfort” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4075 SW 33rd Place, Gainesville, FL 32608   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Surprisingly good service and comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I imagined this hotel would be like many interstate hotels, but was surprised to find enthusiastic, capable staff, a comfortable room and lobby, and a real restaurant kitchen with good food. Our stay here was better than those we have had at the other Hilton in Gainesville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

352-338-1466

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

There is a homely touch in any Garden Inn property. The Gainesville branch maintains it to the hilt. I have stayed here alone, with family, one night only or even a week together. Have never seen any problem at all.

Very cordial and nice staff. Well maintained and functional room. Decent amenities. Yummy food from their kitchen. I think they recently added a bar too! When I was there with my family for few days, they took care of them with such care that I could work in peace!

If there is anything they can do away with, it will be to make the laundry free, atleast for the frequent travelers :). There was a cook before who used to make the best Mushroom Cheese Omelette in the world. Didnt see him when I went back in May.

Im a self declared brand ambassador of this hotel within my organization! And Im gonna be there next month again!

Being a Hilton Honors member has its rewards and its visible in this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the Pool facing rooms. And they do have smoking rooms!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very helpful and courteous staff; I was due in court and my car would not start - front desk staff called a cab but when informed of the anticipated delay, they drove me to the courthouse themselves. Later, staff repeatedly offered to "jump" my car for me despite the fact that help was on the way. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if visiting the Gainesville area. Great breakfasts too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

montevideo, Uruguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

excellent hotel and very well managed . we recomend this hotel as an excellent one . it is worth its value. everything works nicely and staff is always ready to help you in everything you need. rooms are very clean. breakfast is excellent, you can get all you like to eat and more. we recomend it very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 14, 2013

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a 2 night stay to visit a freind staying in Gainesville, fl. We were looking for an economical yet comfortable stay. The hotel was recommended by other friends staying in the area. The stand out from the hotel was the customer service. The front desk team was very aproachable and eager to ensure we had a great stay. We recieved an added discount when they found outt we were visiting a family freind being treated at Shands hospital. An unexpected pleasant surprise. The double rooms with queen beds were comfortably large and very clean and modern. The lobby was nicely decorated, think Pottery Barn. They offer a hearty breakfast in an area just off the lobby, which turns into a nice bar in the afternoon. The location of the hotel is perfect, just off Archer and 37 blvd. A short drive from UF, away from the craziness of the University. I would definately stay here again.

Stayed August 2013

SEYMOUR, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice place to stop on a Southward journey. We will definitely use this location again as well as other Hilton Garden Inn locations. The staff was pleasant. The location was near the interstate, and the room was just what was needed after a days travel.

Temple Terrace, Fl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I was impressed from the moment I first entered the lobby. I had called ahead for an early check-in, was greeted by name by Jess at the front desk, and got a room exactly as I had requested on my HHonors profile.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 12, 2013

352-338-1466

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville? Share your experiences!