“PERFECT STOP WHILE IN TRANSIT” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #5 of 44 hotels in Gainesville
SEYMOUR, United States
“PERFECT STOP WHILE IN TRANSIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice place to stop on a Southward journey. We will definitely use this location again as well as other Hilton Garden Inn locations. The staff was pleasant. The location was near the interstate, and the room was just what was needed after a days travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Temple Terrace, Fl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I was impressed from the moment I first entered the lobby. I had called ahead for an early check-in, was greeted by name by Jess at the front desk, and got a room exactly as I had requested on my HHonors profile.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had entire 13 year old baseball team & parent's stay at hotel for weeklong tournament at Nations Park. Staff went above & beyond to make everyone's time spent there enjoyable. The staff were all so nice it was a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

kissimmee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We came to visit the Mill Creek Retirement Home for Horses in Alachua, and enjoyed staying a night here. We had a comfortable room that my husband and baby could get a nice night of sleep after a drive. Hotel staff were really nice, check in easy and efficient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 5, 2013

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great Great Great Great Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great GreatGreat Great Great

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, August 4, 2013

Cocoa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel was visually appealing but the room was not quiet. The cost of breakfast was disappointing considering it was a buffet and we served ourselves. The drains in both the tub and sink would drain very slowly. We had to have our comforter changed because it smelled. The staff was accommodating of our request.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I want to begin by thanking you for your review. We truly strive to make our property a “home away from home.” Each employee is dedicated to providing our guests with the exceptional service that you have become accustomed to.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. This is certainly not the Hilton Garden Inn experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you.

Please contact me directly if you plan to visit the Gainesville area in the near future and I will see that you enjoy the finest in service and accommodations.

Warm Regards,

Peachtree City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay in a hotel almost every week and I will have to say that the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn, Gainesville, FL made my business trip very enjoyable. From the front desk at check-in to the restaurant to the person that wished me a good day the morning that I left. I will stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, July 31, 2013

352-338-1466

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville? Share your experiences!