“Great Value and Good location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #5 of 44 hotels in Gainesville
Atlanta
“Great Value and Good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff at the Hilton were extremely helpful and breakfast was a pleasure and relaxing. The lady that waits for you is the most cheerful and hospitable person you'll ever meet. The hotel was clean, quiet and close to restaurants, shopping and the business area i needed. A good value, especially for Seniors traveling further south or back home on I75. I will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Hilton is in an excellent location just minutes from I-75 and several shopping centers. the room was neat and clean and the breakfast was good. This is a great place to stay if you are visiting Gainesville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Gainesville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The lobby of the hotel was much more impressive and cozy than I had expected. The room was very clean and the staff helpful. It is a smart alternative to other Hilton properties in the UF campus area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, May 14, 2013

Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely The Best Place in Gainesville!!! We have stayed here twice in the month of March. The first for a vacation and the next week for an unexpected family emergency to Shands Hospital. I have to say the staff here went above and beyond for myself and my family by accommodating us for the length of stay we needed. Amber was even so thoughtful to leave a kind note under our door. The hotel is super clean and nice! Will not stay anywhere but here when we return to Gainesville!

• Stayed April 2013
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Clean, friendly, good breakfast. Rooms lack imagination, to get just one bed on a higher floor I had to have the disabled room. Can hear everything going on next door through the very thin walls which was annoying.

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We travel to Gainesville several times of year for business but this was our first time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is conveniently located near I-75 but far enough away from the highway so you can't hear noise. The lobby is clean, modern & bright. The staff was very friendly at the front desk. The rooms are large, spacious & clean.

There was a small fridge & a couch in our room. Everything was very clean & tasteful.

There were a few negatives. The AC units in the rooms are very noisy. Everytime it turned on, I woke up. There was a lot of light in the room from the microwave, clocks etc. when all the lights were turned off. I did not find the bed or pillows comfortable but that's a personal preference.

About 10:45pm, the fire alarms went off for about 5 minutes and it was just a false alarm. The sound was very piercing & our ears are still ringing.

Overall, the Hilton Garden Inn offers a great value for both price, location & cleanliness.

Front Royal, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Excellent service, everyone went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Dinners are great, be sure to ask about any specials. Soups are home made and delicious. Breakfast is good but a little pricey. Hotel is located on several bus lines if you need public transportation. Pleanty of restuarants near by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

352-338-1466

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville? Share your experiences!