“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
Neptune Beach, Florida
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is a place with great food & a great atmosphere! I love their coop sauce especially! I will definitely be back! :D

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gainesville, Florida
“Terrible food. Don't do it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

New restaurant in Gainesville, in the place of what was Kay Brothers BBQ. They specialize in chicken, apparently. Prices seemed reasonable until I got my food. A tiny TINY side added $1.50 to my meal, which was very dry and overcooked. So for $7, I got small amounts of bad food and the "meal deal" doesn't even include a drink. Larry's Giant Subs is next door ... and I'd pick Larry's every time.

Darren K, Owner at The Coop, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
I’m sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your experience. We understand how difficult this situation must have been for you. We try to meet each and every customers expectations of quality and customer service. Since we were unable to meet your expectations, we hope you will give us another try.
Thank you for your input, we will utilize it to enhance The Coop’s experience for everyone.

The Coop’s Management and Staff