Stayed there 2 nights - decent property for the $ but very noisy. Extremely loud AC and very thin walls. We expected to hear I75 traffic but not the next room's phone conversations, TV and even sneezes. Go elsewhere if you want a quiet room. Brkfast below par for a Marriott hotel. Room size is a plus however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 126 All-Suite hotel has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites