Stopped here to eat and sleep while driving from New Orleans to Orlando. Thought the price a little high for a Country Inn but knew we'd save since breakfast was included. The hotel and room were very nice and comfortable and clean! I'm very picky about hotels and usually find those along side the interstate to be just average. I was so surprised and happy that my first night of vacation was in such a good hotel. I would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn