My wife an I stayed at a Country Inn & Suites for the first time in November 2013. From the time we walked into the very inviting lobby, we were greeted with warm welcomes from the desk clerks. The cozy fire place and sitting area made you feel like you were in a cabin in the moutains. A very quick and easy check in process coupled with affordable rates was very comforting. Within fifteen minutes of us being in our room, the phone rang from the front desk just wanting to ensure the room met our standards. WOW! you don't get that at other comparable hotels. The room was very clean, comfortable, and climate control very well. Ended our stay with a breakfast, which was included in the room rate. Not your typical continental breakfast either, waffles, eggs, ham to name a few items. Very good breakfast.
We will definately stay at Country Inn & Suites whenever traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn