Great friendly hotel. Stayed 2 nights. All of the staff is very polite, friendly and professional. Nice big rooms. Love having a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffeepot. Breakfast was good, a lot of choices. Scrabbled eggs only item that I didn't care for at all. When I come back to Gainesville I will definitely stay here again. Location is close to a Target shopping center and the freeway (yet room was quiet), I can't think of anything even slightly negative about this hotel. Highly recommend. Management does a very good job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Carlson, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn