We stayed here for 2 nights recently and had a pleasant stay. Rooms were clean and nice. Customer service at the desk was very good. The breakfast was average, and a bit of a madhouse. They do have an indoor pool which was taken over by insane children. We also arrived at 3pm to check in and had to wait for half an hour. But overall a nice place in a good location. The room was a bit pricey but I would still recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn