Hotel has a cozy country inn feel. Usually stay Marriott so this was a nice surprise. The room was nice but candy wrappers from past guest were left on the floor. Although room looked clean the wrappers make it suspect to me. Bed was nice bit pillows and blanket are terrible. Bathroom was very nice. Breakfast was fair. The he naked cookies in the lobby were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn