Just off I-75, this hotel is very clean and accessible. The room was nice size and reasonably priced. The only issue I had was I wanted to eat breakfast on my way out the following morning. When I arrived downstairs, the meal had already been cleaned up. Therefore, if you are traveling on business and have a late morning appointment, be sure to eat early before you leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn