We went to our first Gator football game and stayed the weekend at this hotel. It was decorated for Christmas and was very welcoming when we first walked in. The manager Pearl and trainee were very friendly and efficient and offered us discount coupons to several restaurants in the area. This hotel is perfectly located - many restaurants to choose from and right off the interstate. Our room was comfy cozy, very clean and bright. The staff was wonderful. And breakfast was sumptuous. A great place to stay and we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn