“The staff was amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“The staff was amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

The staff was very friendly and met all are needs quickly...2nd time staying here and enjoyed it both times!

• Stayed June 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

Stopped in after driving 14 hours without a reservation on a Saturday night. We previously had picked up an Discount Motel Exit Guide from a rest area and a coupon was the deciding factor to stop here. We were happy that they had a suite available for us at a great price. We did pay additional for a third adult and a Saturday stay but still with the coupon it was a good rate. We enjoyed our suite with a king bed, and living area. I had to call the desk for additional pillows and they were delivered in less than 5 minutes. Loved the bedding, bathroom was large with lots of counter space. We love County Inn&Suites breakfasts. The hosts were talkative and friendly. We really appreciate the cooked oatmeal in the crockpot. Thats what keeps us coming back.
We have no complaints.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
lake city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

we stay in gainesville for two nights and found this hotel close to the interchange next to cracker barrel. we visited few other hotels before we decided this would be the one we would stay. What a great deal! The hotel looks fairly new. The front desk staff was professional and helpful. The beds were very comfortable, infact they had duvets. we slept extremly well for both nights. our room also had a micro/fridge and an electronic safe which stored our laptop.

The towels were nice and thick. Lots of counter space in the bathroom. Nice large flat screen tv.
The indoor heated pool and spa was a great enjoyment for my family

Breakfast was very good and they had at least three hot items, which changed every day - scrambled eggs, bacon, freshly made waffles, and the usual bagels, cold cereal, etc.

The high speed internet speed and the wifi worked very good as well. we definately enjoyed our stay.We also used their business center to print out some travel documents. They had two computers and printer. Also had a scanner, a fax and a large photocopy machine.

Would not hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

The location is great, it's just by the exit 384 from I-75. We walked in to the lobby and we were stunt of the beautiful layout, there is stairs going to the second floor,a beautiful fire place,sofa,plants & etc. The extra amenities that you wont find in the other hotels,like indoor pool and gym. The room & bathroom is nice & clean,and better not forget to mention a big flat LCD TV. And lastly,on our way out, we stop by the breakfast room, & it was yummy. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel very much.

Williston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for a long weekend celebrating my daughters wedding. I had my 75 year old mother and 99 year old grandmother with me. There was alot of coming and going at all hours, but there was always a friendly face to greet me and ask if I needed help. The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable and relaxing.

Clearwater, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

We booked a room and a suite well in advance to attend a Motocross Event. The event was cancelled two weeks prior to the date so I called the hotel to see if I could get a refund or voucher for another time. I left several messages over an 8 day period and was unable to speak with a manager or someone who could help me and I never received a return call. The day I was suppose to check in, I received a call re: my arrival. I went through my story again and another message was left. The next day I received a call that Country Inss would not assist me in anyway. I turned the matter over to my card holder for dispute. It's too bad, I have stayed at this hotel and several other Country Inns through out FL and have had a positive experience. After this, never again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
patti1995, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville, responded to this review, September 13, 2010
We are not happy about this situation but it is very important to get the facts right. This reservation was made entirely by the guest. It was an advance booking done by the guest at the lowest available rate(deeply discounted) with cancellation restrictions. This was a prepaid reservation with no cancellation allowed. The guest was aware of the cancellation policy at the time of booking. We in fact called the guest to listen to their side of the story and possibly resolve this matter, unfortunately we were unable to do so. We pride ourselves to be the best in Gainesville. We are one of the few hotels which have maintained consistent high rating for the last few years because we truly believe our customers are very important to us and our success depends on them.
Lapeer, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites while in Gainesville for the Gator Nationals. The staff was very helpful and the room very clean.

Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville? Share your experiences!