“Love Zaxby's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
High Springs, Florida
“Love Zaxby's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Zaxby's is one of our favorite places to grab a quick bite to eat. The chicken is moist and flavorful. Fries have a little kick to them! Zaxby's sauce is SO good. They usually have $5 meal deals which I love. My only complaint is that the bathrooms are not always very clean.

Visited December 2012

Miami Gardens, Florida
“This was good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had never tried a Zaxby's before and the cashier assured me that I would love the food. I tried his recommendation and I must admit it was hard to keep from giving this guy a high five. Very enjoyable and tasty.

Visited November 2012
Keystone Heights, Florida
“Chicken Wings, and Birthday Cake Milkshake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The title says it all. My two favorite idems, I know the shake is limited, so I wish you could put it on you menu permenantly. The wings are awesome for their sauce and the tenderness of the chicken, best wings in any fast food joint.

Visited September 2012
Lake City
“pretty good for fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We like coming mostly for the Zalad. It's reasonably priced. We usually have pretty good service but sometimes it can take a while for the food.

Visited July 2012
Apopka, Florida
“Addictive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I always stop at a Zaxbys when I see one. It's another restaurant I wish was near home. Not sure whats in the sauce but I love it.

Visited July 2012