“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #187 of 461 restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Japanese
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Very yummy. The veges are crunchy. They offer brown rice & are open late. How do I say yummy in one hundred words? Yummy yummy yummy yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

52% Recommend
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Just NOT GOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I really don't know how they stay in business. The only reason I go is because I have a 50% off coupon, but the place is always EMPTY.

Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“DELICIOUS HEALTHY LUNCH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I enjoyed my lunch at Maui Teriyaki. I ordered the Chicken Bowl which was grilled chicken (I got all white meat) with steamed vegetables and brown rice. It comes with white rice but I got the brown rice because it is healthier. DELICIOUS. I had so much food that I brought most of it home for my husband to eat. The service was fast...so fast that I couldn't have gotten through a drive thru in such a short time!!
They need to clean up the parking lot and surrounding grounds but the food is terrific and that's what counts! I guess to be fair; Gainesville isn't exactly ascetically pleasing anyway so it fits right in. Just enjoy the good food here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
HOUSTON
“Fantastic teriyaki”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

When I was at UF Maui was a staple of mine. Consistently good, fast and friendly service kept me coming back. Their proteins are always cooked perfectly as was the rice and vegetables. But to me their sauce is why I would always find myself here. Perfectly sweet with a hint of spice and salt, it was the best thing to have after a night of partying on the town. The next time I'm visiting my alma mater, I will definitely be reliving my favorite fast meal in Gainesville.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Fast and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The place has been renovated within the past year so the decor is much better than it has been in the past. The chicken has a grilled flavor that you can't get anywhere else. The large chicken bowl can easily be split by two adults and it comes fast and hot. For ten bucks two adults can go home happily fed. You need to try this place.

• Visited May 2013