“Service? Non-existant and terrible. Bread rolls? I'll take all of them, please.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo's Pizza In A Pan

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Leonardo's is my least favorite restaurant in the entire city in terms of service. Not only to the employees smell like all kinds of funky and are perpetually sweaty, but their personalities shine like a rusty motor; there is none. They are rude and unhappy and seem to regret every decision they've ever made.

BUT! I go back time and time again, because their rolls are just that good. The pizza is great, particularly the greek and the spin tom, but please, for the sake of your taste buds, ORDER SOME ROLLS. I usually take them to go, and the half-dozen rolls I order never even make it to my house. Especially with that red sauce they give you? Mmm. Talking about it makes me want to get some right now.

So don't go for the service, because there is none. Definitely worth it for the rolls though.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Once again, I am unsure of the exact date I ate there but it's been on several occasions. Fabulous pizza & food. You definitely get your money's worth & they do not skimp on serving sizes. Overall I am very satisfied with Leonardo's.

Visited May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Great staff - Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Awesome wait staff and the pizza was fantastic! Perfect blend of bright tomato sauce with chunks of tomato and fresh ingredients. One of the best pizza's I have ever eaten. We got the house house special, the Leo. Perfect! If you haven't eaten there before they will let you try the garlic rolls for free. very good! then you have the garlic butter left over to dip the pizza crust into if you want to! If you like Chicago style pizza this is the best I have ever had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Davie, Florida, United States
“I always remembered the pizza being better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place has been next door to the UF campus since I went to school back in the 80's. So, I take my daughter (who just started) and her friends, ranting and raving about the pizza. It was good, not great. I guess I have become spoiled eating real Chicago deep dish pizza, as I have a 2nd home next door to a Lou Malnati's in downtown Chi-Town. Again, it was fine but a bit on the bland side, and the antipasto salad needed some help.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Love the garlic rolls.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been coming here for year, usually on Tuesday, which is Lasagna Night. I am rarely disappointed especially with the decicious garlic rolls drenched in melted butter. Not the place to come, however, if you're trying to lose weight because the rolls ARE ADDICTIVE!! Plus, on Tuesday, the salad bar is included in the price of dinner. It's a nice deal!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere