“average TGIgF's” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“average TGIgF's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just an average TGIF's, potato skins were awful, steak ok, bruschetta chicken pasta had WAY to much balsamic vinegar. Our bartender however was great she was very friendly and fast

Visited August 2012

The Villages, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a meal after spending all day at the hospital. The food & service was good. My daughter enjoyed a drink that had cotton candy. Overall experience was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Sit Outside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We like fridays stripes points. My husband always gets the jack daniels burger because it us really good. The bar area smells funny and the side is always really cold so we sit outside and always enjoy our dinner experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida
“Worst service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

The place was empty at 4:30 on a Saturday. We thought we'd be served quickly as we were very hungry. Not the case. First, the server sent a message to the hostess that she didn't want our party of 8-right in front of us! Then the hostess sat us with her anyway out of spite I'm assuming. We waited forever for drinks, apps, and meal! I had to send. Ine back bc Korean steak tacos were not my thing. I ordered the replacement meal to go bc there was no way it would come in time to eat without the others being finished. After she brought the check, she THEN mentioned that 18% gratuity was added. That explains her lack of effort as she had already been paid! The trashy outfits were fit for a strip club and as we walked through the outside eating area, there were several employees smoking and a 24 case of beer. Classy.

Visited June 2012
Alachua, Florida
“Fun, delicious and just plain fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went for appetizers and drinks with my husband. The Sangria is to die for but be careful, I got looped on half a one. Amazing appetizers and great service. I love the salads, salad dressing and burgers. So much fun. want to go on my birthday!

Visited June 2012