“Great food, very accommodating and attentive staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Great food, very accommodating and attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Last week we attend the Sunshine State Games and decided to have dinner with part of the team. There were 20 of us, and when we called Carrabba's the manager was extremely accommodating, we were a bit flexible with the time. Once we got to the restaurant the table was there ready for us. The restaurant was very busy, several athlete families had the same idea. The food was great, the waiters serving were very kind, a bit confusing with the bill however they were so nice that it did not bother us. We all had a great time, great food would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2012

Lawrenceville, GA
“Great Italian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great service and freshly cooked food. The selection of entrees was very good. The bread with herbs and olive are wonderful.

Visited June 2012
Florida
“Of the chain restaurants this is the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

When I dine at carrabba's I know that the meal will be good. I've dined there many times and have never had a bad experience. It is our go to restaurant when we want a decent meal in a good atmosphere. Their sicilian chicken soup is awesome. I could just have two bowls of that and bread and nothing else. Their steaks are good, not awesome, but good. I've tried multiple dishes on the menu and have not found anything I did not like. It is definitely a step up from the rest of the gainesville chains. Just the fact that they use real linen napkins and real glass for drinks gives them a leg up on the competition. I prefer to eat at local non-chain restaurants, but when I do eat at a chain Carrabba's is where I choose.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Italian Food at its Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

To say it short and sweet this is the best Carrabba's I have ever eaten at. My pasta with peas and mushrooms(sorry, can't remember the exact name) would melt in your mouth. I get hungry just thinking about it. The salad was tasty and just the right size and the bread was hot out of the oven and served with oil and parma cheese. I can't wait to go back. Service was impeccable. Atmosphere was cozy, warm and the hostess made you feel right at home. Keep up the good work team.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Coast, Florida
“The Best "Pink" Sauce Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

You can't beat Carrabba's for Italian food. I just love their vodka sauce.

Visited April 2012