“consistent” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Sylacauga, Alabama
“consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

outbacks are usually very consistent with service and food, and this one is no exception. got a seat at the bar, instant service and good atmosphere. good conversation, good service, good food, and a fair price. I'll be back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good, pleasantly served Outback Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

After a day touring north central Florida and the University of Florida, my wife and I were looking forward to a steak. We enjoy the Outback quality and value. The food met our expectations and the service exceeded our expectations. What more can you ask for?

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake City, Florida
“One of my favorite places to eat...EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I always get the same thing when I go.. Steak and Shrimp or Steak & Lobster and it's always perfect!! And the mixed drinks are awesome as well!

Visited September 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've been to this location a few times - mostly we forget about it due to its slightly hidden location.

Of the 6 times I left feeling happy with the service and full from great food. To be completely transparent, two of my visits I did have to send my steaks back b/c they were more well than Med well but that is pretty much hit or miss anytime/anywhere I order a steak. Both times the manager redelivered the steak and both he and the servers seemed genuinely interested if I was happy. I read a few of the more recent reviews and there was some chatter about sides being left on the table. In both of my experiences, they asked if I wanted them to leave the sides and when they returned my steak they also brought new ones.

My latest visit, a server walking by noticed my son drop his pacifier, scooped it up ran back to run it under hot water and returned with a mug full of more hot water in case it happened again. She wasn't even working our table.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I had to laugh at one ladies review that was blatant lies.....i believe it was called."very frustrating"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I had to laugh at her review complaining of an undercooked steak, she complains that it was under, frustrating I know but it happens, she did mention Marks and roadhouse get it right, but I can guarantee they under or over cook steaks as well, maybe just not yours. She went on to complain that her and her husbands steaks were taken away, they were left w only there sides. She said her husbands rice was a blob on his plate, I know this is a lie bc I know for a fact each rice order is actually steamed to order. She complains that they leave the sides while steak is cooking bc nibbling on it made her life get appetite....n heres a thought lady.... Push it to the side and don't eat it, or ask the server to take it away if u can't refrain from nibbling. she went on to lire complaining about the sides being left and that outback should bring new sides when the steaks come back out, and it can't ne that expensive... Ummm I hate to call u ouy lady but they ALWAYS ALWAYS bring fresh sides with a re-cook.....always. So next time u want to complain (which u are entitled to) please atleast get your facts straight so u dont look like a complete idiot. Ok? Thank u, have a nice day :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food