“Stay AWAY!! Eat at the Archer Rd location” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 470 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Family Fare, Sandwiches
Description: Sonny's BBQ offers a variety of barbeque meats, including St. Louis Cut Ribs and Sonny's Signature Baby Backs, Pulled Beef Brisket, Pulled and Sliced Pork, Sliced Turkey, and Chicken, all smoked slowly over a hardwood fire. Today, with 126 restaurants in nine southeastern states, Sonny's BBQ is one of the largest, most popular barbeque chains in the country. Our secret? We cook it up slow and serve it up fast and friendly.
“Stay AWAY!! Eat at the Archer Rd location”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The server Evelyn was great. The price was good for the food! But the food was HORRIBLE! Got sick from the coleslaw had to excuse myself from the table to vomit. Ask to speak too manager on duty twice before he came to the table. Told manager what the problem was he act as if he could care less! Cleaning the tables was more IMPORTANT than fixing the problem! Got more fresh food and the chicken WASNT DONE ALL THE WAY THE SECOND TIME. Ask for the check so I could pay so I could leave. Called corporate in Orlando Fl. Manager called me 3 days later and said she would called back and I NEVER HEARD FROM HER! I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION NOR WILL I RECOMMAND ANYONE TO THIS LOCATION!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION AND GO TO THE ONE ON ARCHER RD!

• Visited September 2013