“Go somewhere else” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Go somewhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I each had a different type sandwich and neither was any good. It was a big disappointment. The lines were long and the service disinterested. Suggest you go somewhere else.

Visited March 2013

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Horrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm from Atlanta, which is home to many Chick- Fil-A's. We were driving north on I-75 and saw the billboard that had a Chick-Fil-A on it, so we pulled off the exit and came to this place. Parking lot is horrible. Most of the parking is far away from the doors, which is weird. We went inside and found the place crowded, and we ordered my order and my 4 siblings orders came out fine and fast, but my mother's order was messed up. She ordered a salad, and they gave her the wrong one. Then one of the employees through it away. My mother got upset that they would waste food like that, she told the manager what happen, and the manger responded saying that she has been here for a few days. Then it took them 10 minutes before another salad was brought out and that one didn't have a lot of chicken in it. my mother sended it back and they almost through that one in the trash. The staff just wasn't up to par, and didn't seem to care about their job. This was one of the worse experiences with Chick Fil A's. We probably won't be back to this one.

• Visited May 2013