“Wonderful menu and delightful staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 489 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Vegan
Lexington, Kentucky
“Wonderful menu and delightful staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Traveling through and found this gem. Wonderful menu and delightful staff. The portion is abundant. We will stop here on our way back through.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gainesville, Florida
“Tastes just like non-vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food here is absolutely delicious! And healthy! I've had the vegan chik'n, sesame BBQ skewers, spring rolls, summer rolls, vegan pizza, raw cheese cake, and other items I can't remember. My personal favorites are the spring rolls, vegan chik'n, BBQ skewers, and raw cheese cake. Washing it down with an ice cold Thai Tea rounds everything out nicely. I am not a vegetarian or a vegan, but I love this place for their delicious food and friendly, welcoming staff.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gainesville, Florida
“This restaurant will change your view of vegan food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

A friend suggested we have lunch at Vegan2Go. We only had the summer rolls and what a treat! We ordered too many so I took one home to my husband. He liked the roll as much as I did.

The next week when we were near the restaurant he suggested we go for lunch and this time had the summer rolls and the Royal Soup which is available on Saturdays only. It was wonderful.

The restaurant is very small and there are only three small tables for customers who want to eat inside the restaurant. The owner is very friendly and obviously the kitchen staff is well trained and creative. I look forward to going back soon and trying some more of their dishes!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hasselt, Belgium
“Pure food at very fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My mom suggested we go here for lunch after doing some shopping. Since I'm a vegetarian I was definitely up for trying it.
I had Noodle combo #1 which was quite good; it's plenty of food for lunch and everything tasted very fresh and the flavors were pure. I especially liked the BBQ skewer.
The price is very fair.
The only downside is that there is very limited seating; it'd be good if they would put some seats outside as well.

Visited May 2013