“Get Some Satisfaction” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Get Some Satisfaction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a place where the food is really good. We eat there three times a week and enjoy ourselves each and every time. Service is great and the people have a good time with the music and drinks. My personal favorite dish is the Grouper with coconut rice and cheddar cheese and crawfish topping. This is a local owned business and they care.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Gainesville, Florida
“Best seafood in Gainesville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been here a few times and I like this restaurant. The low country boils are great and I have also had their prime rib which was very good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I Rate It 3.5 Stars”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I recently ate dinner here with my son, who had been before and warned me the fried platters were a lot of breading. Our waitress didn't tell us there were any specials, although I heard them from the waiter at the next table and I would have liked to try one of them. But we had already ordered the swamp boil by then. It includes crawfish, shrimp, and snow crab legs for about $42. She urged us to add sausage for about $5 more but we didn't. She was also disappointed we didn't want appetizers. When the food came out, it was a little overcooked but had a nice flavor. We each got 4 or 5 crawfish, 5 or 6 shrimp (good size), and a snow crab cluster with 4 legs. We also each got a potato and small corn on the cob. It was just enough. I think the prices here are a little high and I can't say it was better than my last visit to Red Lobster. But, this is closer to my house so I may try it again someday. And hopefully get to try one of the specials!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee
“Another off the Interstate gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My cousin steered us to this as it's one of their favorites, located west of I 75 at exit 390. They had a large crowd the night we went and we elected to eat outside as the weather was very nice. The food was excellent. I decided on the appetizer for my entree, frog legs and mild wings. My wife had fish. While service was a bit slow, the food was excellent. Will add this to my list of eateries to go back again.

Visited June 2014
Newberry, Florida
“Great but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Food is fantastic but prices are a but extreme. The protein add ons are way expensive for the amount you get.