“ENJOYED OUR DINNER” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Lake City
“ENJOYED OUR DINNER”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Since the restaurant has opened we have visited numerous times. Our first time the food wasn't as good, but since then we've had great experiences. The only negative is the salsa served with the chips. At times it can be very spicy. The wait staff has always been helpful and very friendly. One of them offered to bring us all the sauces to sample and now has me hooked on creamy jalapeno. We didn't ask, she offered. Except for the first entree I've been happy with the meals and I've tried several and really like the chicka-chicka boom-boom. My husband likes the burritos. For dessert I really enjoy the sopapillas. They're almost like my mom made, fluffy and light. Fill it with honey and it's just like I remember. The waitress was very good with the kids too and told them to go to the bar area to get free queso.

Key West, Florida, USA
“Lauren and Aaron rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I sat at the bar tonight and had dinner. The bartenders Aaron and Lauren were incredibly efficient, nice and welcoming. Great food and inexpensive.
Check it out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have these in Nashville and were surprised to see one in Gainesville. Great, fun place would good food and drinks. I had the steak burrito which is the spiciest thing they have in the menu, very good. The rest of the family had various things and all enjoyed it. A great way to finish off the feast is the Tres Leche topped with strawberries. Fantastic!

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place was pretty good. Our food was good, fresh, large servings. The service was a little slow, however, our server was good. The atmosphere is kid friendly, couples, singles,exc. The prices were decent, range from $8.00-13.00. I would go back and I would recommend this place to others! I had combination #1, which was a taco, enchiladas and flautas. My enchiladas were cooked just right, taco, good and flautas were good. They also have a good kids menu. My daughter had the kids burrito. My daughter is a picky eater,,however,she enjoyed it.

Florida
“Update of previous review. Much better than the last visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Tried Chuys again and was pleasantly suprised. Waitstaff was friendly as usual, but the food was better this go round. I had the "chuychanga" with tomatilla sauce and it was excellent. Still not crazy about their rice (too dry) and beans, but the entree, salsa, and chili con queso was very good. Will definitely go back. I hope they are consistent on quality and will keep you posted.