Do not understand the glowing reviews. Worn, old motel. Unprofessional service. Two used, almost-gone rolls of toilet paper in bathroom that barely lasted the night (gross and tacky). Might stay here again only if the price was right, and only for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly remodeled and finished our remodel late 2010. We now have new bed, new bedspreads, new carpets, new exterior, new interiors and offer a quaint breakfast selection. We still have our sparkling clean pool, and plenty of parking. We accommodate students, parents, truckers and travelers of all kinds, though, we are sorry we do not accept pets. We are conveniently located close to the Football stadium of the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Gainesville Airport, and Gainesville Racetrack (home of GatorNational). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Howard Johnson Gainesville
- Gainesville Howard Johnson