We had two days to explore the Gainesville area and selected this hotel without reading reviews.
The staff was very pleasant and welcoming, the room suited our needs, and the bed was
super comfortable. We felt we made a good choice. Once back home I realized I had misplaced my phone/address book somewhere during our two week trip. This hotel was the third place I called asking if it had been found. To my great relief I was told it was in their lost and found
and it could be mailed to me. It arrived via priority mail today along with two other important
envelopes and a small paperback book I haven't even missed yet.! I am truly greatful for the return of these items. I believe it reflects on the good customer service and integrity of the owner, Prakash Patel, and his staff. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly remodeled and finished our remodel late 2010. We now have new bed, new bedspreads, new carpets, new exterior, new interiors and offer a quaint breakfast selection. We still have our sparkling clean pool, and plenty of parking. We accommodate students, parents, truckers and travelers of all kinds, though, we are sorry we do not accept pets. We are conveniently located close to the Football stadium of the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Gainesville Airport, and Gainesville Racetrack (home of GatorNational). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Howard Johnson Gainesville
- Gainesville Howard Johnson